After almost a year, we are very happy to announce the release of SQL Enlight 22.214.171.1247 Beta.
Here follows a list of the major new features and improvements that are included in it.
- Static Code Analysis TFS Check-in Policy. Both TFS 2008 and TFS 2010 are supported.
- Two new refectories:
- Expand Wildcards
- Add Statement Terminators
- Option to ignore layout of selected statements
- New comment layout options
- 25 new analysis rules. See here for complete list of the new rules.
- Command line tool, NAnt and MSBuild tasks improvements now support recursive processing of folders and multiple target files.
- Analysis rules – several extensions made available including.
- Layout command – syntax errors will not stop the layout, but will just skip the source batch.
- Automatic updates checking.
- Memory usage optimizations.
The following features are now free to use and are not trial limited:
- Validate SQL Code
- Statements History
- Summarize Script
- Outline Statements
The version is 126.96.36.1997 and is available for download here.