We are delighted to announce the latest release of SQL Enlight with version 18.104.22.1680.
What’s new in this update:
- New analysis rule SA0270
- New formatting rules for parenthesis braking, IF/ELSE indention, INSERT statement and lists breaking
- Added support for connecting to Azure databases using supported Azure connection methods
- Added a connectionString parameter to the command-line tool and NAnt, and MSBuild tasks
Issues fixed in this update:
- Unhandled exception in SQL Enlight ErrorList on scroll
- Team Settings UI setting to display validation errors on Team Settings enabled or disabled.
- Issues in EX0018 and SA0131 related with sometimes pointing to wrong line and column
- False positives in SA0145, SEM008, SA0172, SA0121 analysis rules
- Formatting of multipart identifier data type in a variable declaration
- Error when parsing a query that combines a large number of union-ed statements
- Formatting of TOP clause
- Other minor issues found in the previous version