We are excited to announce the SQL Enlight for Developers update to version 184.108.40.206, which includes some long-awaited features.
Improvements in this update:
- Full support for the new T-SQL syntax introduced in SQL Server 2019 and SQL Server 2022
- Support for the Multi-Factor Authentication in SSMS
Issues addressed in this update:
- A problem in the code formatting, which caused an internal transformer error – ‘se:’ prefix was not defined
- A problem in the SA0184 analysis rule, which not reporting comparisons in double brackets
- A problem in the identifier resolution, which caused false positives and negatives in the analysis results