We are happy to announce the SQL Enlight for Developers update to version 220.127.116.11.
- Enhancements of the Snippets tool windows inside the Analysis Rule Designer – added descriptions to the XSLT functions
- Added new XSLT functions – sqml:is and sqml:in
- Add support for bulk editing of analysis rules in the Active Analysis Rules List. Multiple rules can now be selected and a few of their common properties can be changed.
- The current SQL Enlight version is now added to the exported analysis rules
Fixes in this update:
- Fixed issues in Code Fixes of analysis rules SA0020 and SA0253
- Fixed an issue in the Active Analysis Rules List that after filtering, the selected rule is not the first one in the list
- Fixed an error that could appear in some cases when loading metadata for database files