New features in v1.6
- Custom analysis rules
Design, implement and tune powerful static analysis rules using XPATH and XSLT.
- Create and manage analysis groups
Categorize analysis rules in custom groups.
- Command line interface
The command line tool supports server analysis, analysis and layout of T-SQL script files, and report generation.
- Integration with automated builds
The MSBuild tasks support server analysis, analysis and layout of T-SQL script files, and report generation.
- Analysis of SQL Server objects
Now SQL Enlight can directly analyze servers, databases, stored procedures, functions, views and triggers.
What’s new in SQL Enlight v1.5
- 12 new analysis rules
Ten performance and two design analysis rules were included.
- New arithmetic operator layout rule
New rule for handling arithmetic operator placement was included.
Enhancements in v1.5
- Full support of SQL Server 2008 Transact-SQL syntax.
Reformat, validate and convert SQL scripts into colorized HTML ready to be used in blogs and forums, with help of our new T-SQL Beautifier.
- Free,online and having the power of SQL Enlight
T-SQL Beautifier is a free online utility that uses the engine of SQL Enlight.
- Reformat SQL code
Layout T-SQL script using a set of predefined layout templates.
- Syntax validate SQL code
Online validate SQL Server scripts.
- Create colorized HTML
Generate colorized HTML representation of the SQL code, for use in blogs and forums.
What’s new in Ubitsoft SQL Enlight v1.4
- Encapsulate T-SQL Script
Encapsulate selected SQL code as a new stored procedure,scalar function or inline table-valued function.
- Comments handling layout rules.
New rules for handling comments placement are included.
- Four new rules for breaks placement in comma lists.
The rules controls comma list breaks in SELECT,ORDER BY and GROUP BY column lists, and in expressions.
Improvements in v1.4
- Improved Transact-SQL Script Summary.
- Extended variable case handling layout rule.
- Fixed the content indention of multi-line strings and comments bug.
Enhancements in Ubitsoft SQL Enlight v1.3
- Integration with Visual Studio 2008 and SQL Server Management Studio 2008 CTP
- Transact-SQL Script Analysis
Scan Transact-SQL code for design and performance problems, deprecated syntax and get best practices recommendations using 22 code analysis rules.
- SQL Enlight Error List
Use SQL Enlight Error List to view and locate all syntax errors and analysis rule violations.
New features in Ubitsoft SQL Enlight v1.2
- Transact-SQL Script Summary
Using the Script Summary you can view a short hierarchically summary of all batches and statements in the current T-SQL script.
- Separate T-SQL script validation command
Using the Validate SQL command you can identify syntax errors in a T-SQL script without SQL Server connection.
- Join clause alignment layout rule
This new layout rule modifies the placement of the join clause in the SELECT statements.
- Tabify white space layout rule
This layout rule can specify if to replace the tab sized white space with tabs or spaces.
Dear reader Welcome to our new blog!
Here we are going to post on variety of topics like tips and tricks, faq,news, events, release announcements and more.