The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore we process your data exclusively based on the legal regulations and in compliance with the legal data protection regulations.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
The following data is collected and used in your interest for the delivery of web pages (“surfing”) and stored in the form of log files for a limited time, and to be able to analyze any technical problems:
- Date and time (we can make a temporal assignment and use this, for example, to localize technical problems.)
- IP address (The collection of the IP address is necessary so that the web server can send you the desired data.)
- The requested data (which file do you request, in which subdirectory is it?)
- The port through which you request the data (This information will be sent automatically by your browser, which will give you the website you are looking for)
- The referring web page (Some browsers also send the URL of the previously used web page with each call)
- Name of the browser you are browsing the Internet with (This information is automatically sent by your browser) We may use this information to display the content optimally Optically, your browser may also send other information, e.g. about installed programs)
- The status of the retrieval (Here we can see if the desired website exists and could be successfully delivered to you.)
For the sake of completeness, it should be mentioned that your browser may send additional data to our web server (time zone difference, amount of transferred data, operating system, and user interface, language, and version of the browser software). Naturally, we have no influence on this. These data are also stored in the above log files.
The above-mentioned privacy notices are only valid for the website ubitsoft.com and not for cloud products.
Personally provided information
We don’t require your personal information to visit the site.
However, in the future, you may have to register to this site and login using your credentials to access some services such as purchasing products or services.
When you will have to register to this site, we will ask you your name, email, location, and phone.
We do not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless required by law enforcement.
Use of our contact form
If you contact us via the form on the website or by e-mail, your data will be used exclusively to process the request and in case of follow-up questions.
Data processing is based on the statutory provisions of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a (Consent) of the GDPR.
The processing of the data is lawful as long as you have given your consent to the processing. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. All you need to do is send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting us with questions
If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us via our e-mail email@example.com