History of changes
History of changes
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
SQL Enlight 22.214.171.1242.
Today we released an update of SQL Enlight 1.7 which includes several usability improvements:
– Unicode support added for identifier names.
– Context only rules are now applied when analyzing server objects using the command line tool and the MSBuild tasks. This feature was missing in the previous release.
– The Context Only rules are can be applied either with using Analyze with Specific Rules… command or when analyzing databases or servers. For instance, the Context Only rules will be skipped when a stored procedure is analyzed, but will be included when a database is selected for analysis from Object Explorer. The Context Only rules will be always applied when explicitly selected.
– Each analysis rule can be separately configured whether to require its parameters to be entered before analysis or not to require parameters. This way, the parameters dialog won’t be shown when rules with no required parameters are selected, but then the default rule parameter values will be used.
– A new Error list command which to instantly show the SQL Enlight Error List window is now added to the SQL Enlight menu.
You can find and download the updated SQL Enlight version here.
SQL Enlight 1.7 RTM
We are happy to announce the final release of SQL Enlight 1.7. The tool is available for download here.
Improvements and new features in SQL Enlight 1.7
Thank you all, for your feedback and suggestions! You helped us in creating all the great new features in the current SQL Enlight release!
Hope you will enjoy it as much as we do!
SQL Enlight 1.7 BETA
What’s new in SQL Enlight 1.7 BETA
Previous release improvements and new features
We have planned the release of the final version at the beginning for the third week of February 2010.
The beta version in now available for download here.